January 23, 2018 at 7:42 pm
January 23, 2018 at 10:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Can you use the Attach button to upload the screen snapshot file? Then it will be legible downloaded.
Please describe what your model is trying to accomplish.
January 24, 2018 at 9:10 pmhaniSubscriber
I'm using Harmonic analysis to find the Sound Pressure Level (SPL) at different locations of my geometry. When I choose the acoustic body, there are some properties need to be defined such as Freq. Dep. JCA.
January 24, 2018 at 9:25 pmhaniSubscriber
Please see the attachment. Thank you
January 26, 2018 at 4:04 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
I reviewed the Harmonic analysis model that was one of the tutorials in the download of the Acoustics ACT for 18.2.
It's a model of a muffler that has a perforated metal part to muffle the sound, and a solid metal case and pipe.
When you don't have perforated parts, you just say no.
When you do have perforated parts, you can select JCA...
...or any other type of model for the perforated material.
I hope there is some way in 16.2 to set perforated material to no. Do you have any perforated material in your model?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display