July 16, 2023 at 2:24 amPeter JeonSubscriber
Hi, I'm new to Ansys and currently using the ansys student license 2023 R1 version. After getting my solution of the model, I've tried to save the video and the image of the solution but both of them weren't able to be saved. I've tried saving in various type of files such as AVI, MKV but all of them didn't seem to work. Hope anyone can help me with this problem. THX
July 16, 2023 at 12:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You don't say if your model was a Structural model or a Fluids model. The video output is very different between these two platforms.
July 16, 2023 at 12:57 pmPeter JeonSubscriber
Thanks for the reply. My model was in Structural. The route was Workbench -> Static Structural -> Model -> Solution -> Total Deformation -> Export Video, but even after exporting the video, when I check the saved folder, the video doesn't exist. I've tried this both on wbpz file and wbpj file, both doesn't seem to be working.
July 16, 2023 at 3:14 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
July 17, 2023 at 12:59 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.