May 5, 2022 at 3:00 pmpramodhuskySubscriber
I'd like to download the student version of ANSYS on my home computer. However my university still uses version 18.1, and thus I would like to download this version. Previous threads here mention the "Prior Releases" tab, however it only provides version 2021.
Is there a way for me to get ANSYS STUDENT 18.1?May 5, 2022 at 5:40 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeUnfortunately 18.1 is not available any more.
It may be a good conversation to have with the University to update to the latest version as many improvements have been made.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Need older version to download’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- M1 Mac Issues
- Stair-stepping of all boundary layers occured at 1 locations
- MS ASP.NET Hosting Bundle 6.0.8 error on install
- ANSYS STUDENT 2023 – R2 OPENS INSTEAD OF R1
- GPU License
- “Maximum licensed number of demo users already reached” for Ansys 2023 student
- Error in Ansys workbench 2023 R2 since installed
- Terminate the Fluent meshing forcefully.
- Fluent Meshing Error (Scope To: edges/faces and edges)
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.