March 1, 2023 at 12:35 amJames MusickSubscriber
I have a demo license file for version 12.6, but need to know how to link it to STK version 12.6. It is asking for servers, I have the file on local machine.
2nd Topic, if I cannot get this version running I need to get STK versino 11.6 from you, because we have dongles for that version. Where can I get version 11.6?
March 10, 2023 at 10:00 amAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Following is the response from AGI Support -
Here's an FAQ that walks you through the process of setting up your license in the Ansys License Manager and Client Settings. If you don't see the Ansys License Management Center in your Windows start menu, you probably didn't select to install it alongside STK. If that's the case, go ahead and run your STK installer again and make sure to select the Ansys License Management Center checkbox.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.