April 10, 2023 at 5:36 pmmrahm008Subscriber
I am studying NEA GaAs photocathode Qunatum Efficiency. The key idea is enhancement of QE by enhancing absorption due to MIE resonance by inducing dipole and higher order modes. The dipole and higher order modes are induced because of the curling field (Electric and Magnetic) lines within nanostructure. These curling field lines can impact the electron transport to the emission surface also. This results in lowering the electron emission and hence low QE. We have also experimented with nanopillars and found the QE is much smaller than expected from simulation at resonance wavelengths. My idea is to include those field loops generated in FDTD calculation to in CHARGE simulation. Is there any way to do that?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.