February 16, 2022 at 5:35 pmJackWhiteSubscriber
Hello, forum! I've been doing train models for a long period of my life. I've finished lots of projects starting with a small one and finishing with the big ones. Now I have a dream to create a big train station with lots of rails connections. And the question arises that I want to spectate my project from home or even on a trip etc. I was thinking about installing a regular camera or Mantis Camera so I can spectate my creation and I want to ask you is there anyone who has used cameras for spectating and can make some useful tips? I've done already some decisions but I want to hear some opinions.February 16, 2022 at 5:54 pmRobAnsys EmployeeI think you need to review the Zemax tools and use optical simulation to resolve this.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Discussion Creation Error
- search does not work.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- I can’t create a discussion again
- We need your user feedback!
Top Rated Tags