Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Needs ANSYS 19.1 download link

• Sunnyzaman12
      Subscriber

Hi,

I need the 19.1 version of the software. Could you please give me any download link as I have not found the version on ansys website?

Thank you

• moniquevilela25
      Subscriber

I have this problem too. On Ansys website I can not find any link to download.

• Aleix11
      Subscriber

Same problem. They do not realize that sometimes last version is not as important as it appears.

Kind regards

• pgl
      Ansys Employee

We understand & do care, and we appreciate your feedback. 

Please see this post, it will explain, and may provide a solution if you simply have an expired license of a prior release (19.1, 19.0 etc).  

• Sunnyzaman12
      Subscriber

The problem is that in my university, only ANSYS 19.1 version is installed in every computer available on campus. Sometimes I use my laptop to do some simulations, but now it becomes impossible to use the same version in my laptop as I am not able to use the geometry of 19.2 in 19.1 version software. Is there any way to do that please let me know.

• pgl
      Ansys Employee

We unfortunately don't have forwards compatibility of databases, so you can't resume a 19.2 database in release 19.1. However if you are mainly interested in the geometry,  you could try exporting the geometry from the SpaceClaim 19.2 application as an iges or Parasolid *.x_T format. Those formats can be imported into Release 19.1 SpaceClaim. Hope that helps?    

• pgl
      Ansys Employee

Sunnyzaman, Please let us know if my geometry export/import suggestion worked for you?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.