January 11, 2023 at 10:02 pmYixin ChenSubscriber
I am using Lumerical FDTD 2022 R2.4 to run simulations with a nested sweep. However, I keep encountering "Nested sweep must have the same solver" error without any further message while constructing the sweeping files. Does anyone has any idea where the error comes from or how to solve it? Any input will be much appreciated.
January 12, 2023 at 6:23 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Please send us an email with file attached, and indicate this post in the email. If you do not know the support email address please contact your local sales. It is better to direct to me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.