July 3, 2019 at 11:23 amjeevanSubscriber
We currently researching on supercritical co2 in heat exchangers.
once we import the "co2.fld" file and try to start the itteration we get a error saying
Error at Node 0: REFPROP_error (203) from function: tprho (density)
[TPRHO error 203] vapor iteration has not converged for T = 299.70 K, P = 7.2750 MPa, rho (last guess) = 7.1299 mol/L, x (mol frac) = 1.00000
can anyone help ?
July 11, 2019 at 4:45 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCan you please add more information about release operating and boundary conditions?
November 30, 2019 at 9:22 amalilozoro1Subscriber
I have the same issue when use the NIST database for r134a, but i solve this problem by limit the minimum temperature to 273.15 k.
i hope that help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.