November 13, 2018 at 5:07 pmmkronigSubscriber
In order to generate a conduction path I created a surface body which lies in the cross section of a winding.
Nothing happens when I try to generate the conduction path. Here is another detailed Picture of the Connection between the coil and the shortening wire. How can I fix this? Thanks in Advance.
November 15, 2018 at 8:50 amfbocquetAnsys Employee
1/ what is the material of the coil setup in Maxwell?
2/ there are several possibilties to correct this geometry in SpaceClaim or in Maxwell modeller,. for instance, in both tool, you can try to cut one object using the other and erase the part you don't need.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.