December 11, 2019 at 1:34 pm
December 11, 2019 at 4:15 pmRobAnsys Employee
Please repost the images: staff are not permitted to open/download attachments.
December 12, 2019 at 12:02 amjohnjasSubscriber
Ok I have thanks
December 12, 2019 at 7:59 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Your installation wasn't successful. The entire 'Shared Files' folder does not exist there (in your ANSYS Student folder).
Check the content of install.err to see what was wrong and try installing it again, make sure you 'run as administrator' . Also, make sure you completely delete the ANSYS Inc folder before retry the installation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.