September 4, 2019 at 2:35 pmAlvi007Subscriber
Hey guys.I am using Ansys 19 R2 student version.But there is no fluid flow options in the toolbox.How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.
September 5, 2019 at 9:54 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
see the suggestions here
September 7, 2019 at 9:02 am
September 9, 2019 at 4:30 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
What exactly is the name of the installation package that you used to install this ?
It seems you used 'DISCOVERYAIMSTUDENT_2019R2_WINX64.zip' ?
If you are going to use Workbench, you must use 'ANSYSACADEMICSTUDENT_2019R2_WINX64.zip'
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.