August 22, 2018 at 12:15 pmJasmina92Subscriber
I want to model a high viscous flow through a conical die with Polyflow. But after a short calculation there was no result available. Has anyone ever experienced that no result file was written after a calculation?
After the complete set up I updated the solver-button (in the workbench project) and the calculation started to run. after a few minutes (maybe 2 – 3) the calculation stops without any message and a green check mark appears at all buttons.
But when I open the results there is not a single result. Also the res-file is empty.
Why doesn’t polyflow calculate anything? In other projects in the same workbench I am not having this problem.
Is there may be a setting that I can check to fix this?
August 22, 2018 at 3:04 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Could you please share a screenshot of your workbench page as well as your PolyFlow set-up?
If you haven't already seen these, I strongly encourage you to visit Ansys HowToVideos page on YouTube for video tutorials on PolyFlow. I have attached a link which contains the entire playlist.
I hope this is useful.
Please add the screenshots.
August 29, 2018 at 9:17 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.