Fluids

Fluids

No results found in Thermal Setup

• Raj007
      Subscriber
    • Karthik R
      Administrator
      Hi,nIs this a steady-state or transient run? What are your initial conditions in your model?nAlso, what are your boundary conditions, especially the heat transfer ones?nKarthikn
    • Raj007
      Subscriber
      Hey,nI am running it in the steady-state condition as it is less velocity and high-density model, which defines as the laminar model. nThere is an inner and outer layer. The heated source (Body considered as a wall) is present in between the interface of layers. I have specified the temperature for the source and heat flux for the rest of the walls.nPlease let me know if there are any other details necessary.nThank younRajn
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Please post some contours of temperature to help explain what's going on. n
    • Raj007
      Subscriber
      I cannot post it in public as it is a bit confidential. Can I do it in other ways?n
    • Karthik R
      Administrator
      Hello,nWhat conditions are you applying in your model? I think what is trying to ask is: why is your average temperature at 0 K. Are you seeing any temperature results at all? nIt seems like you are solving the energy equation, but you have 0 heat flux as input into the model?nAlso, what are your initial conditions? Shouldn't you at least see this value in your average if your temperatures in the model are not changing?nKarthikn
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.