October 12, 2018 at 11:36 pmrayyanhassanSubscriber
I recently got the error "no servers provided. ANSYSLI_SERVERS: FLEX1m Servers:" when opening Ansys workbench 19.2 after installation.
I solved this issue by uninstalling Ansys and deleting the remaining installation files in my :C drive where ansys was installed to, and then reinstalled ansys and that seemed to fix the problem.
Hope this helps those who get the same error.
October 12, 2018 at 11:50 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thank you for sharing your resolution.
Is this ANSYS Student (free) version or ANSYS academic/commercial (paid) version ?
October 13, 2018 at 1:48 pmrayyanhassanSubscriber
This is for the ANSYS Student free version.
October 15, 2018 at 3:56 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thank you for the information.
This is interesting, normally student version should automatically detect server/license.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.