March 10, 2021 at 1:50 pmRaj007Subscriber
I am performing parametric analysis on my model to study the difference of the results with the change of parameters and boundary conditions.
Unfortunately, the result is not changing even with the change of input values.
I am attaching the picture, in which you can see that the last design point has a very high velocity when compared to the initial input. But, there is no update.
Please help me out with this issue.
RajMarch 11, 2021 at 2:00 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nYou will need to give us some of the modeling details so we can help you answer this question better. What are you solving? What is your domain? What are your flow and heat transfer conditions? nAlso, have you opened the two Fluent runs and compared the velocity and temperature contours? Are they different or the same? If you have not done this yet, please do. This will help you understand what might be happening.nThank you.nKarthiknViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.