November 16, 2022 at 7:02 ammert.dedebeyogluSubscriber
I am getting the following error in Static Structural analysis. When i search for the node "541889", nothing appears. The node does not exist.
Do you have any suggestions?
"The value of UX at node 541889 is 2.692029639E+14. It is greater than
the current limit of 1000000 (which can be reset on the NCNV command).
This generally indicates rigid body motion as a result of an
unconstrained model. Verify that your model is properly constrained. "
November 16, 2022 at 7:46 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
It could be a node that is generated say for a remote point etc and that is not part of the mesh (generate mesh inside mech.). Get the model into apdl and see where that is or search the ds.dat file and find where it is being used.
November 16, 2022 at 8:45 ammert.dedebeyogluSubscriber
I checked the ds.dat file, and from the node I detected a missing contact.
Thanks for the help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.