September 29, 2020 at 3:14 amjohan_betancourSubscriber
it's posible to get a non conformal mesh in fluent's fault tolerant meshing workflow?
I think it's not posible to do it using the watertight workflow. Could I export the mesh performed in the watertight workflow? then I could place two meshes together and create an interface?
thanks for your help.September 29, 2020 at 9:23 amRobAnsys EmployeeNot in the workflow. Mesh the two parts separately and use append mesh in Fluent. Or mesh with a conformal mesh and look at how the slit walls works. nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.