November 26, 2022 at 8:55 amYotam SchatzbergSubscriber
I'm a student using HFSS - Ansys electromagnetic suite 18.2.0
I'm trying to simulate a non linear response (like second freq generation)
by applying a storng electric field on a narrow (1nm) strip of gold.
If free elecrton vibration amplitue is larger than the cunductor width, then I should see a non linear effect.
Can HFSS model this effect and show me the non linear frequency conversion?
How can I display the power transfer from the base frequency to the second harmonic?
December 1, 2022 at 12:31 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Please let us know what is the frequency range of your simulation model to help us serve you better.
We see that you have mentioned optics and FDTD in the question and tags respectively. Kindly provide more details about it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.