August 14, 2019 at 7:19 pmmarcelofreires18SubscriberGood morning, I'm interested in performing simulations on nonlinear Pushover masonry. Could someone help me by indicating some study material or tutorials?
I am currently following the N2 method, based on Eurocodigo 8. Already characterized the type 1 and type 2 earthquakes, I obtained the data regarding the acceleration vs. curves. period and acceleration vs. deformation, for elastic and inelastic regime. However, when inserting horizontal loads to obtain deformation, the graph takes the form of a line. Already entered forces equivalent to up to 900% of the mass.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.