May 14, 2022 at 5:02 pmu1603053Subscriber
I am trying to simulate a quasi-static compression test of a protective structure. The cross head(of 50 KN) will compress the structure with 0.002 s^-1 strain rate. The force vs. displacement graph will be somewhat like this:May 14, 2022 at 9:27 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberDid you get a newer computer?
May 15, 2022 at 1:41 pmu1603053SubscriberYes, I manage one. And my previous simulation ran on this computer.
April 19, 2023 at 9:57 ammagdy salimSubscriber
I am a beginner student, needs to know a program for a quasi-static compression test using ANSYS program
Viewing 3 reply threads
April 19, 2023 at 1:36 pmArmin_ASubscriber
You can use Ansys Mechanical for your simulation.
You can start learning Ansys Mechanical using the link below and if you have any questions ask in this forum.
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.