Fluids

Fluids

Non-Zero Exit code

• vinnakbm
      Subscriber

Hi

I successfully completed a transient analysis and wanted to rerun it by changing one parameter (RPM) in CFX. I did a save-as to the project file in workbench and reset the solution data. Then changed the RPM in CFX-Pre to run the simulation again with lower RPM. When I'm starting the solver, I am getting a non-zero exit code : 25. See screenshot below. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot are greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Can you please insert the screenshot in your text?
      Will the error happen if you start from scratch? Run the case outside of the Workbench?
    • vinnakbm
      Subscriber
      Thank you for the suggestions. The error was attached in my previous message. Here it is again. I archived the file and started the solver through workbench on a different computer and it was running fine. I have been using the previous computer for a while without any problems and there is still plenty of disk space. I wonder what changed.

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Bit hard to know the cause. For that reason: if you take the definition File and try to run it outside the Workbench using the Ansys CFX Solver / Launcher: will it result in issues?
    • vinnakbm
      Subscriber
      I started the solver through workbench using the archived file on a different computer and it ran fine. I got the results as well. Thank you
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Welcome!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.