September 14, 2023 at 9:29 am
September 14, 2023 at 11:19 amRobAnsys Employee
Open WB and try to read in the wbpj file. Windows doesn't always link the files correctly.
September 14, 2023 at 1:12 pmSimone ChiarlaSubscriber
Thanks for the feedback! But what do you mean with "try to read in the wbpj file"? Sorry, I didn't get.
September 15, 2023 at 9:00 amRobAnsys Employee
Open Workbench from the Start menu (well, it was start, it’s the Windows symbol thing, bottom left of the screen). Once WB loads File>Open and navigate to the desktop for the wbpj file.
I’ve seen a lot of people double clicking on files because of the “normal” Windows behaviour; with engineering/less common formats that can fail. For example, we use pdf files in Fluent that are Probability Density Function, and nothing to do with the document format! Fluent's pdf files may predate the document reader too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.