February 7, 2022 at 5:26 pmKirankumarSubscriberDear friends I am simulating port injected si engine but i come across mpi deadlock error, so i decided to increase number of cores (by default I am using 4 cores)but i don't know exactly how to increase number of cores ,please tell me how to increase number of cores. Thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2