August 5, 2019 at 11:01 pmketakijoshiSubscriber
I have axisymmetric annular geometry in 2D. Domain is rectangle with length 2mm and height 13 micron. Distance of bottom wall of rectangle from X-axis is 26 micron. I meshed it in ANSYS meshing mode and have 47669 nodes. When I export mesh to FLUENT, mesh size shows 16390 nodes. I am not understanding why this happens. Can you please help me in understanding this.
August 6, 2019 at 5:22 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIs that important for ur investigation? Screenshot of meshers and mesh check from Fluent please.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.