March 7, 2018 at 11:36 pmDrohianik10Subscriber
What is the meaning of the number of parallel paths in transient solver of Ansys Maxwell?
June 13, 2018 at 2:05 amMark SolvesonAnsys Employee
When connecting windings in an electric machine, for example, multiple sets of coils may be connected in series or in parallel.
If you have 4 coils, setting the parallel paths to 2 in a Winding definition, would connect 2 parallel connections of 2 series coils.
June 14, 2018 at 3:52 pmDrohianik10Subscriber
Thank you for your answer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.