March 7, 2018 at 11:36 pmDrohianik10Subscriber
What is the meaning of the number of parallel paths in transient solver of Ansys Maxwell?
June 13, 2018 at 2:05 amMark SolvesonAnsys Employee
When connecting windings in an electric machine, for example, multiple sets of coils may be connected in series or in parallel.
If you have 4 coils, setting the parallel paths to 2 in a Winding definition, would connect 2 parallel connections of 2 series coils.
June 14, 2018 at 3:52 pmDrohianik10Subscriber
Thank you for your answer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem