August 22, 2019 at 3:36 pmAryaman1504Subscriber
I recently got a license for Ansys Aim which includes the possibility of 5 parallel processes. My device has 8 logical processors hence there shall be no problem in running 5 processes. Nonetheless, I am not able to conduct the same. The software does not allow my more than 4 processes. I have attached below an image of the same. Kindly help me out.
August 22, 2019 at 3:41 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeWhich iñcrements are listed in the license you received?
August 22, 2019 at 4:24 pmAryaman1504Subscriber
I don't understand, what do you mean increments?
August 22, 2019 at 7:57 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Open up the license file that you received with notepad or some text editor app.
You should see line(s) that start(s) with INCREMENT
Please post all of the INCREMENT lines here. Only the first two fields of each INCREMENT line would suffice, e.g.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.