Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Numerous issues with model

• Debora Panda
      Subscriber

I have an ortho steel deck where I am trying to apply drag, lift and moment at the mass center. I have noticed that the moment doesn't bring much change to the deformation. When running with or without the moment, the results remain the same. Also it seems that my model is rigid. My vertical stiffener do not react to any vertical load nor normal pressure. any suggestion? It is important for me to see results on the vertical stiffener as I am changing the thickness to see the difference.

The connection of this model are also a mystery. I have done couple troubleshooting. Click on the fil to access the file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlgfMJWowyyagfEcIoD5xRHi4mG-MA?e=OB2APA

• Aniket
      Ansys Employee

Ansys staff can not download any files on the forum, so if you want to reach a larger audience to get answers from, please insert inline images describing your problem.

-Aniket

How to access Ansys help links

Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Debora, 

You have put the *.wbpj file on OneDrive.  This file is useless without the *_files folder of the same name.  In Workbench, use File, Archive to create a *.wbpz file that contains both and upload that.  Also say what version of Ansys you are using.

-Peter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.