July 26, 2017 at 12:05 pmpgnikhilSubscriber
I have a Rectangular container with a circular bob inside the system.
Currently there exists one domain, namely "water", the outer walls are names "outer_wall" and the surface (cavity) of the bob is named "bob-surf".
My objective is to use dynamic meshing to move the bob left and right in a simple harmonic manner. What kind of a UDF should I use and what all settings should I use for the boundaries?
August 4, 2017 at 11:55 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
You could get started by defining a simple UDF using CG motion macro and assign it to the surface of bob under dynamic mesh setting of fluent. Treat surface of bob as rigid body.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception