November 26, 2021 at 1:39 amlaureano.gonzalezSubscriber
I am simulating a physical experiment using Mechanical. The experiment consisted of heat pulses in sediments and I measured temperature propagation and dissipation with continue and point based sensors. Now, I would like to import observed temperature data to compare it with the results of the transient thermal model . Could you please guide me on how to import this type observed data into Mechanical. Thanks in advance.November 26, 2021 at 2:19 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberExporting simulation results out of Mechanical then importing them and the experimental data into some other software such as matlab is a typical workflow for making comparisons.
December 6, 2021 at 1:18 amlaureano.gonzalezSubscriberThank you.
I thought Mechanical has these types of post processing functionalities.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags