October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
How do I get geometry instances in Mechanical from Spaceclaim?
October 18, 2017 at 5:45 amArunAnsys Employee
In spaceclaim, it uses components for linked geometry. When copying in Spaceclaim, if you copy bodies, they are independent. If you COPY components, they are linked. So when using the move with CTRL key, you have to select the component, not the body. As far as patterns, these will be linked whether you copy bodies or components. But if you do select only bodies, then it will create components and move the bodies into components. So it still uses components to establish the linked behavior.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler