July 3, 2021 at 4:36 pmMakaraSubscriber
I have some question related to the result while I am trying to use One vertical element to calculate 2D pipe as shown in the picture but the result of X-Velocity contour is zero, the Velocity Vector is shown the number value but when I try to see XY Plot the Result is zero again. So what is the problem with this? How can I solve this problems? All I want just to know the Fully Develop of the X-velocity.July 5, 2021 at 6:06 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeAre node values on?
But what is the motivation behind this?
July 7, 2021 at 6:30 amMakaraSubscriberYes I am on the node values.
The motivation behind this is my professor want to know about this.
July 7, 2021 at 10:21 amRobAnsys EmployeeYou'll not get fully developed flow with one cell. Turn off node values and see what is plotted.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.