August 13, 2019 at 9:18 amSysserSubscriberHello I want to use ANSYS for finite element solution, I'm student, which one of the following I need to install ?
-ANSYS Discovery Live Student
-Discovery AIM Student
August 13, 2019 at 11:03 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
ANSYS Student will give you access to more details of a Finite Element model.
August 13, 2019 at 11:41 amSysserSubscriber
Actually I'm asking, because ANSYS Student does not work for me, I had the following error :
August 13, 2019 at 4:29 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Please list the suggestions/checks from that thread that you have tried
August 13, 2019 at 4:35 pmSysserSubscriber
-I changed my username ( I create a new one without accent, even mine doesn have ), I put my PC in english language.
-I installed the new nvdia drivers ( i have a 940M )
-I put "high performance" in nvidia control panel
-I renamed %APPDATA%Ansys
August 13, 2019 at 10:32 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thanks for the info.
Let's focus only on the 'ANSYS Student' package for now as it's the main package for Workbench.
Please post the screenshot of this "Ans.SceneGraphChart.SceneGraphAddin" error, make sure you expand the 'Details' part and that it shows the entire message in the screenshot (or you can copy and paste the message in here)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.