September 29, 2022 at 4:15 amMariah HaSubscriber
I have been trying to use two mesh constraints in the same charge simulation (one on a cylinder and one over an interface that needs more meshing) but the solver only applies the first mesh constraint and ignores the second (which is under it in the object tree) . Is there any possible causes for this? Did anyone encounter this ?
September 29, 2022 at 10:27 pmKhashayar GhaffariAnsys Employee
Can you share a screenshot of the Objects Tree wich shows the objects hierarchy ("model", solver, and the two mesh objects). As you suggested multiple mesh objects should be applied at the same time. This might be a software error specific to the objects hierarchy. Your update will be helpful in determining this. Also, what is the software version you are using? Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.