September 4, 2022 at 1:14 amgcamps99Subscriber
September 5, 2022 at 8:14 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
The desired faces must have a defined label at the CAD level. If not, you can separate the zones by using ‘Separate Out Boundary Zones by Angles?’ option while generating the surface mesh. For more details, please refer to this workshop video:
September 6, 2022 at 2:48 amgcamps99Subscriber
Thank you so much, that solved my issue!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception