Fluids

Fluids

open mistake

• Jimmyhan
      Subscriber

Hi, I am Jimmy. Did anybody have this kind of situation? Yesterday everything is ok, but today when I try to run my project, this warning is coming out.

• Raef.Kobeissi
      Subscriber
      Hello Did you move any file or folder from its original directory since you saved the workbench case?
      This error message looks like you have move some files or you moved the .wbdp folder from its original initial saved location.
      Regards
    • Jimmyhan
      Subscriber
      Nope, when I have completed my simulation, all I had done is turn off the computer. I guess, Maybe I turn off  the computer is too fast.

Hello, Did you move any file or folder from its original directory since you saved the workbench case? This error message looks like you have move some files or you moved the .wbdp folder from its original initial saved location. Regards
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Hi Jimmy, 

After the simulation finishes solving, you have to save the file. Did you save it before you turned off the computer?

Peter

• Jimmyhan
      Subscriber

Thank you for your reply. it is a basic knowledge, beside this I would like backup all results every week. but this time I don't really understand this situation.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.