August 16, 2018 at 6:43 pmPetrosSubscriber
Are there any available version of "Student Ansys" for OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
If not, is there any way to run ANSYS with Virtual Machine or Lime without any software deficiencies?
My LAPTOP: DELL
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz (2 CPUs)
Graphic Card: VGA Compatible Controller
August 16, 2018 at 8:54 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi Petros ,
Ubuntu is not supported by any ANSYS version (student or commercial)
You may find this link useful
"ANSYS Platform Support Strategy & Plans April 2018"
"ANSYS 19.1 - Remote Display and Virtual Desktop Support"
August 16, 2018 at 9:04 pmPetrosSubscriberDear Win
Thank you for the information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.