March 31, 2022 at 12:30 amsitoSubscriber
I have a question about Optical Fiber in INTERCONNECT.
In the property view of Optical Fiber, the non-linearities can be difined. Does this mean that the stimulated Brillouin scattering can be simulated when a high power optical signal is inserted into the fiber? Do you have any specific examples?
Besides, do you have any examples of Raman scattering?April 1, 2022 at 9:56 pmGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHi sito
Here is an example of the fiber dispersion: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042819393-Pulse-broadening-from-linear-and-nonlinear-dispersion-in-an-optical-fiber
April 5, 2022 at 12:11 amsitoSubscriberThank you very mush. It is helpful.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags