May 5, 2023 at 7:39 amGiuseppe ZolloSubscriber
During the sensitivity analysis in optislang, a series of "error calculating criteria" appear in the message log, what could be the reason?
Both tool (Optislang and motorcad) are v2023R1
May 8, 2023 at 1:25 pmMarkusAnsys Employee
the information given is not yet enough to help here directly.
Usually, there is an error file under Projectname.opd/Sensitivity/Design0001/errors.txt logfile.
Please go to a Designs Directory with your error message. Can you share the content given in this file?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Errors about integrate executable into ANSYS Workbench using ACT
- Local Sensitivity and Sensitivities: what difference?
- How many designs are generated while performing optimization using Optislang with NLPQL?
- Optislang workbench add-in
- Parameter relationships for Optimization
- Design of Experiment points: Design Exploration
- ANSYS Optislang
- DOE all design points give the same results as the first calculation
- DesignXplorer vs optiSLang for Workbench CFD Optimization
- Parametric study: Batch mode
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.