August 26, 2019 at 8:32 pmEM_DesignSubscriber
I have been trying to conduct the optimization in ansys maxwell through two way:
(first through maxwell+workbench) I tried through importing the maxwell model in workbench and running through designxplorersetup under optimetrics. then, adding surface response, running design of experiments and finally running the optimization. This way, there is one advantagous which is ability to define several objective in optimization. While there is a huge disadvantage which is not being able to run parallel task running (HPC). Hence, the simulation time would be drastically high.
(through Maxwell optimetrics) On the other hand, it is possible to run design of experiment in maxwell itself, under the optimetrics, but the optimization part only allows for one objective to be maximized or minimized (which is not an issue in the former method). The huge advantageous in this method is ability to run through HPC and multiple run in parallel.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem of either case. My preference is doing it all in maxwell. attached is the error figure if you add two objective simultaneously
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.