November 1, 2023 at 5:14 amByeongchul LeeSubscriber
I am performing sensitivity analysis by connecting "AEDT" (Maxwell). to Optislang
Parametric analysis seems to be progressing one by one.
Is there a way to analyze multiple things at the same time?
November 2, 2023 at 4:39 pmImtiaz GandikotaAnsys Employee
When you open the AEDT node, at the bottom of the window, click on show advanced options and try increasing "designs per execution". I hope this helps.
November 6, 2023 at 1:21 amByeongchul LeeSubscriber
Thank you for your reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Errors about integrate executable into ANSYS Workbench using ACT
- How many designs are generated while performing optimization using Optislang with NLPQL?
- ANSYS Optislang
- Optislang workbench add-in
- Design of Experiment points: Design Exploration
- Local Sensitivity and Sensitivities: what difference?
- Parameter relationships for Optimization
- Parametric study: Batch mode
- Optislang Adaptive Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis(AMOP)
- DesignXplorer vs optiSLang for Workbench CFD Optimization
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.