July 1, 2021 at 5:10 pmchandankr01Subscriber
How to find area of formed vena contracta and how to write an expression for emperical formula to calculate coefficient of discharge of an Orifice plate?July 2, 2021 at 3:35 pmRobAnsys EmployeeYou have iso-surfaces and clip options in Fluent to get planar surfaces representing the area over/under a certain value.
The expression will be a function of the pressure etc on surfaces upstream and downstream of the orifice. You might need to create a report rather than an expression as you're after a single value based on surface data.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.