March 22, 2018 at 4:48 amWalaikornSubscriber
I need some suggestions from you.
Now, I got the simulation of jet in cross-flow and I would like to apply it to sweeping jet in cross-flow simulation.
My problem now is what id the method that use to give the oscillating motion to the inlet flow.
Please give me some suggestion, if you have some idea.
Thank you in advance
March 22, 2018 at 11:15 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
March 23, 2018 at 3:53 amWalaikornSubscriber
Thank you for your comment.
In my case, I create the simulation by using CFX-Pre. For the oscillating flow, there is no displacement of the tip, so the flow is oscillating due to the fluid force.
Could you give me some recommends to setting in CFX-Pre?
I am appreciated for that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.