March 20, 2022 at 11:18 amAsma_NijhumSubscriberHave you found any solution ?? I have also doing my grad thesis under kinda same topic and having problem !
March 21, 2022 at 11:34 amRobAnsys EmployeeThe OPs problem is linked to the mesh quality, or rather lack thereof. What are you stuck with?
March 24, 2022 at 3:36 amAsma_NijhumSubscriberWhen i am attaching the geometry the two attached body is having a mysterious gap which kinda like overlapping. Then two adjacent wall is not heat transferring .
March 24, 2022 at 3:59 pmSystemSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Modeling heat transfer in nuclear reactor's fuel rod.
March 24, 2022 at 4:00 pmRobAnsys EmployeeCheck the CAD in the geometry tool. You may want to use DesignModeler and then form a multibody part. It sounds like the common faces of two volumes aren't as closely connected as they should be. If the overlap is too great you'll need to use a Boolean and/or split to fix it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.