October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
This error message is usually issued during Euler/Lagrange coupling calculations when a Lagrange element is distorted and degenerated to the extent that it interferes with the coupling. You may need to set Lagrange/Lagrange interaction before starting Euler/Lagrange coupling calculations even if there is only one Lagrange part in your model or when there is no contact between two Lagrange. Activation of Lagrange/Lagrange Interaction -> Self-impact for Lagrange parts can prevent Lagrange parts from penetrating into themselves during the solution and causing the Euler/Lagrange coupling error. We usually recommend activating Lagrange/Lagrange interaction when Euler/Lagrange coupling is used, especially if the Lagrange parts will fail, erode, or experience large deformation.
October 4, 2017 at 2:39 pmpglAnsys Employee
In Explicit Dynamics, what is the case and workaround for the error message "Overlapping Interfaces"?
August 4, 2019 at 8:35 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.