September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
How do I package multiple components into one assembly to send to a client in SpaceClaim Engineer?
October 17, 2017 at 7:01 amArunAnsys Employee
In order to send a client an assembly model properly, you need to make sure that all your components have been internalized. Click on a component in the Structure tree with the right mouse button and select Use Internal Copy to make it internal. Finally, save your assembly and send the resulting SpaceClaim document to the client.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.