March 6, 2023 at 9:53 pmAshishkumar GuptaSubscriber
In my model, if I remove the padding, my capacitance matrix is 0 but with padding around, the results are close to Reality. Why is it so?
I want to do simulation with no padding/extra area around my model...
March 16, 2023 at 2:08 amNavya CAnsys Employee
Are you talking about the region padding?
March 16, 2023 at 7:32 amAshishkumar GuptaSubscriber
Yeah I am talking about Region Padding.
March 22, 2023 at 2:50 pmGLUOAnsys Employee
Could you let me know what solver you are using and share screen shots of your model with/without padding?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.