September 5, 2023 at 10:01 amSai Manikanta KajaSubscriber
HI, I am trying to write a matrix to a file using UDF, teh below is loop is used in customisation manual
in the example, It says, we can know more about it by refering to para.h
I am unable to rech to documentation of the same. Please help me how to read about the same.
September 5, 2023 at 2:49 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
I think this is referring to the 'para.h' file in the Fluent's directory.
September 6, 2023 at 4:42 amSai Manikanta KajaSubscriber
May I know how can I access the same ?
September 7, 2023 at 9:06 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
You can find this file within the directory of your locally installed Ansys products, specifically Fluent, on your system. You can use the search in the File Explorer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.