January 11, 2022 at 4:39 pmWolfgangNeilSubscriber
I want to set a volume parameter relationship between the inputs in terms of internal length, width and height of a hollow cuboid. As represented in the screenshot below within the red highlighted rectangle, I can only parameterize the inputs with 'less than equal to' or 'greater than equal to' operator.January 14, 2022 at 9:04 pmJanuary 15, 2022 at 7:08 amWolfgangNeilSubscriberI managed to come across this issue by mentioning the same expression within the Parameter Set window.
February 11, 2022 at 11:57 amclabrSubscriberHi I am having a very similar problem. Could you explain better how you solved it?
February 11, 2022 at 1:00 pmWolfgangNeilSubscriberIn the Parameter set window and within input parameters, enter the "New Name" in the "Parameter Name" column. A new Properties of Outline will appear below the table. Enter the "Expression" to relate desired parameters and proceed.
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- unable to open files in ansys
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Workbench error
- Ansysedt Command Line Options Changes from 2019
Top Rated Tags