TAGGED: design-optimization, designxplorer, optimization
January 11, 2022 at 4:39 pmWolfgangNeilSubscriber
I want to set a volume parameter relationship between the inputs in terms of internal length, width and height of a hollow cuboid. As represented in the screenshot below within the red highlighted rectangle, I can only parameterize the inputs with 'less than equal to' or 'greater than equal to' operator.
January 14, 2022 at 9:04 pm
January 15, 2022 at 7:08 amWolfgangNeilSubscriberI managed to come across this issue by mentioning the same expression within the Parameter Set window.
February 11, 2022 at 11:57 amclabrSubscriberHi I am having a very similar problem. Could you explain better how you solved it?
February 11, 2022 at 1:00 pmWolfgangNeilSubscriberIn the Parameter set window and within input parameters, enter the "New Name" in the "Parameter Name" column. A new Properties of Outline will appear below the table. Enter the "Expression" to relate desired parameters and proceed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Errors about integrate executable into ANSYS Workbench using ACT
- Local Sensitivity and Sensitivities: what difference?
- How many designs are generated while performing optimization using Optislang with NLPQL?
- Optislang workbench add-in
- Design of Experiment points: Design Exploration
- Parameter relationships for Optimization
- ANSYS Optislang
- DOE all design points give the same results as the first calculation
- DesignXplorer vs optiSLang for Workbench CFD Optimization
- Parametric study: Batch mode
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.