February 14, 2023 at 4:24 amBilly ToddSubscriber
Hi, I'm a novice using Ansys Maxwell3D for the first time. I have created two cylindrical permanent magnets and want to parameterise the distance between opposing faces of them and then compute the force at each distance. I presume I first have to define some variable (d) as that distance, and then parameterise it as d varies between d_min and d_max over some spacing interval? I hope someone can please help me with this - I've tried to find information online and in the Ansys manuals/tutorials but don't find what I need. It is undoubtedly trivial, so if someone can help, I would be very grateful.
February 16, 2023 at 12:23 pm
February 17, 2023 at 4:32 amBilly ToddSubscriber
Thanks Navya for your advice. In fact, I managed to find a way to do this now, so its fine and seems to be working.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.